|THE ASPEN SCHOOL DISTRICT WEB SITE HAS MOVED!! If you are reading this message the migration to our new site is still in progress; please go to asd.schoolwires.net to access current district/school information as this site you have accessed is no longer being maintained.|
2014-2015 RETURNING STUDENT Registration - this includes all students who attended Aspen High School last year as well as those who were 8th graders at Aspen Middle School (Freshman at AHS this year).
Parents will receive an email with login information on how to access our online registration website on Monday August 4th. You need to complete the online registration before the check in days listed below. Please make sure to bring your proof of residency (2 forms) and pay the fees online or bring in a check.
Friday, August 15th
Aspen High School
Thursday, August 14th
Wednesday, August 13th
Tuesday, August 12th
Fees Required for year 2014-2015
- Please bring a blank check for all outstanding fees of year 2013-2014
- $10 cash for locker deposit
- $25 Copy and Print Fee
- $20 Book fee (Freshmen and new students only!)
- $80 Parking Permit (Seniors only)
- $120 Sports Participation (per student, per sports season)
All fees are payable online (except locker fee) or with check.
2014-2015 NEW STUDENT Registration
Please use this link to access our online New Student Registration
- The following will be needed to register your NEW student at Aspen High School:
- Birth certificate
- Custody agreement/court order if parents are separated or divorced
- Court-ordered guardianship papers if the student resides with someone other than a natural parent
- Immunization record: State of Colorado Immunization Letter (English)
State of Colorado Immunization Letter (Spanish)
- Pay fees online (see instructions below)
- Academic records (transcript if grades 9-12)- Academic records (transcript if grades 9-12)
- 2 acceptable documents as Proof of Residency (see below). Proof of Residency FROM ALL STUDENTS is required ANNUALLY by ASD at the time of enrollment or re-enrollment. Proof of Residency includes the following:
1 document from Category A
Deed indicating ownership
Notarized lease agreement (Lease agreements must be through the entire school year.)
- Click here for Landlord Notarized Lease Agreement
1 document from Category B
Recent Utility Bill – ex: Electric, Gas, Cable, Water
The above proof must be current and contain the physical address in the name of the parent(s) or legal guardian(s). Both pieces of documentation can be requested by ASD at any time to verify residency.
- Please see information on the District’s Student Admission Policy JF, which can be found here.
- Download the 2014-2015 Course of Study
2014-2015 Course of Study (Spanish)
- Click Here if you would like to apply for Free or Reduced Lunches/Alternate Program Funding Eligilbility
Due to Current Enrollment AHS is not accepting out of district students for the 2014-2015 school year.
Out of District Enrollment Request Form